2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $45,150 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque
- Available Q4 All-Wheel Drive
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural, and Advanced Efficiency)
- Available Alcantara®/Leather Interior Combinations
- Standard 8.8-inch Touchscreen infotainment system with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Available Premium Painted Brake Calipers (Red/Black/Yellow) and Sport-Tuned Suspension
- Available 14-Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System
About the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Designed to meet the demands of inspired driving and everyday utility, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio features an inspired combination of quintessential Italian style along with pulse-pounding performance. The Stelvio comes standard with a potent 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine which delivers 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque for instantaneous response. Now on every trim, you can enjoy a sleeker, intuitive center console in addition to an 8.8-inch infotainment touchscreen display with smartphone integration, including Apple CarPlay® Android Auto™. The Alfa Romeo Stelvio also includes some motorsports-inspired features such as an available sport leather-wrapped steering wheel with aluminum paddle shifters and Alcantara® upholstery options. Driving an Alfa Romeo Stelvio means you’ll enjoy a perfect blend of innovation, craftsmanship, and Italian passion.
What’s New for 2022
Updates to the proven Alfa Romeo Stelvio are relatively small for the new model year. For 2022, the range-topping Stelvio Ti Sport is now called Veloce. Both Sprint and Veloce trims receive aluminum paddle shifters as well. Lastly, updated exterior fender badging helps to further differentiate the trim levels of the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Features
Driving the Alfa Romeo Stelvio lets you experience immense power and control. Personalize your drive using its standard 3-mode Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with Dynamic, Natural or Advanced Efficiency modes. You also have your choice to further enhance your drive by equipping your Stelvio with an optional Q4 All-Wheel Drive system to take on even the most challenging road surface conditions. The patented Alfa Link™ Suspension of the Stelvio delivers a smoother ride while accelerating or traveling across rough terrain. Alfa Romeo remains dedicated to race-inspired performance and next-gen technology in this stylish SUV.
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio proudly boasts an evocative stance on the road thanks to its seductive styling and performance-focused details. Fine Italian leather with accent stitching color combinations in your bespoke cabin helps you escape the hectic outside world. Simple, fluid lines throughout the exterior of the Stelvio leave a lasting impression. Stelvio Veloce models come standard with 14-way power, premium sport leather front seats with power bolsters to keep you firmly in place during high-speed cornering. Stay warm in chilly temperatures with heated front seats, a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, and heated washer nozzles on Stelvio Veloce trims.
Driving a Stelvio means you’ll always be one step ahead of danger on the roadways. A segment-first integrated braking system allows for virtually simultaneous response while the available all-wheel-drive system continuously monitors road conditions to provide adequate stability and control. No matter what the road ahead has in store for you, you’ll have plenty of driver assistance technology for extra protection. Every trim comes with Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning, rear park sensors, and a back-up camera for avoiding accidents. From the standard 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system to a 7-inch Thin Film Transistor cluster with a dynamic display controller, everything stays within arm’s reach inside the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
Trims & Specs
Stelvio Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $45,150 MSRP*
- 2.0L I4 Direct-Injection Turbo Engine with 280 horsepower 306 lb-ft torque
- 8.8-inch Multitouch Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Google Android Auto™
- 35W Adaptive Xenon Headlamps with Dark Grille, Roof Rails, Exhaust tips and exterior accents
- Heated front / rear seats and steering wheel
Stelvio Ti (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $50,860 MSRP*
- Q4 All-Wheel Drive
- Hands-free power rear liftgate
- Chrome appearance grille, Ti Fender Badge,Aluminum paddle shifters and pedals, grey wood interior accents, and painted Vesuvio Gray Body Kit
- Standard Forward Collison Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Depature Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
- 19-Inch x 8.0-Inch Sport 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels
Stelvio Veloce (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $52,330 MSRP*
- Sport Rear Diffuser and Mechanical limited slip differential and Exterior Color Body kit
- 20-inch Sport 5-hole aluminum wheels with Red Calipers
- Dark appearance grille, gloss black DLO surrounds, and Veloce fender badge
- Available 14-way red leather sports seats with aluminum paddle shifters and interior accents
- Dual-Pane Sunroof
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.